Saturday, December 17, 2011

     Well today is a day of reflection for me...I'm remembering good friends and the memories we shared and trying not to let my sorrow consume me...I have been relying on my love for music to express my feelings of sadness, yet trying to use more positive uplifitng songs...regardless I'm sure everyone around me right now has definitely recieved a very healthy dose of my music today...but they understand what I'm going thru and dealing with.       Two of my very dear friends have left this world, and both of them passed on within 5 months of each other.  Today is strange for me, however because not only is it the birthday of the first one that has passed on, it is also the same day we're laying to rest my other dear friend who has passed on the 2nd of this month.  They never really knew each other except for maybe meeting one one occasion, but to me the two of them will be linked together forever because of this day...I have been blasting favorite songs of theirs and trying not to cry in sorrow, but to rejoice in memories and for the fact that they are no longer suffering and have found the rest and peace they had searched for in life.  I will let their spirits guide me and allow them to motivate me to go for what I want in life and to get things done, to not just sit in loneliness and despair...because nobody gets anywhere when they're in the middle of all that.  I have alot of dreams to make into reality, and neither Brian nor Anna would want me isolating myself in negativity and depression because they're gone, they want me to grow stronger and keep learning and to be happy, I know that now.  So from now on, everything I do will be a credit and tribute to them, and I know they'll be watching over everything I do.


     It sounds weird to some people, I know...that death is one of the biggest happenings in our lives that will either affect you positively or negatively.  It'll either motivate you or debilitate you....bring people closer together or drive them further apart...only we can choose which road to take.  I choose the happier more positive road.
     Anna Marie "Hellfire Rayne" McKinnon and Brian Frederick Kennaugh, I will forever be grateful and honored to have known you in life, as well as have been friends with both of you...the two of you are very dear to me. We've had our ups and downs, but we always overcame and rose above our differences of character and opinions and were able to remain the great friends that we were.  I will never forget you, and always love and miss you being in my life, but our friendship will remain for eternity.  I will see both of you again one day, that will be one awesome time of rockin out together, and what a reunion that will be!  I love you both forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment